Friday, March 20, 2009

I am Back ~

-Late posted blog-
Back to KL already....
Safety reached KLIA on 13/March @ 0900hrs.
BUT not straight away going home, is back to office continue working coz I din take leave on that day *sob*
Extremely tiring! EXHAUSTED!
Well, I have took some pictures which I will post it when I get it from May.
Before that, let's look at some of the picture which 'mum' took for us. Thanks mum.

Left - Our MD - Mr. Paul Ellis, Right - Dr.Gernot Schaefer
This 'Malay Keris' was given to Dr. G's as his retirement present from Mr. Paul.

Second present that we give to Dr. G's was a vase, produce from our limestone.

Mr. Vasu - Logistic Team (Kuala Ketil), Shereen (KL office) - She is one of the organiser for this party.

Ms. Wong (LLP), Ms. Tan (KL Office), Ms. Tan (LLP)

Serena, Jade, May (KL Office)

Jane and Me

No comments: